Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You'll Never Believe What Came in the Mail . . .

I don't know who should receive credit for this. I just don't know how it came about, as I have never been a registered republican, and I have yet to become a registered voter at my new address. So if it's the work of Homeland Security, have they got a bug or two to tweak out of their system . . .
I received, in the mail today, a Republican Party Census Document., with the letterhead below.






Since the correspondence stated it would cost $11.00 to process my response, I thought I would simply share my answers here and save the Republican Party $264.00, as it took a total of 2 minutes and 15 seconds to read all the questions. So, if they are paying by the hour, that is my estimated evaluation. Do you suppose that sum would hold up for a tax deductible donation? There are only 3 options in the answers, so I would think it would take even less time to evaluate, but, as a mathematician, I will attempt to keep the variables at a minimum. As a writer, however; I have chosen to express my views beyond the three options, here at the blog.
I'd like to address the ongoing "concern" regarding the Supreme Court, since that was a paragraph in the correspondence I received today.







I still don't understand why the republicans continue to whine and complain about the decisions of the Supreme Court and voice concern regarding conservative justices. Seven out of nine of the justices were appointed by republicans. As I read this "great concern" addressing eminent domain, I of course, thought of Justice Souter, who was the deciding vote. Justice Souter was appointed by Bush 41. I just don't buy all this "concern" voiced by the republican national committee. But, then again, they are concerned about what I think, as I am representing many of the republicans in my region of the nation!
As I read through the letter, I came across the usual programming regarding the revered Ronald Reagan.



To which I simply must reply according to Scripture. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Exodus 20: 3. I just don't bow down to the Ronald Reaganomics or the "doctrine" of Sean Hannity.

Tomorrow, I will begin to share the fullness of the census questionnaire. The questionnaire that contains 25 questions at the expense to the RNC of $11.00 to process ???
I just keep wondering if the same "intelligence" that brought us the reports of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and nukes in Iran, has sent this questionnaire to me.
For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful. a Psalm of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive