Thursday, January 03, 2008

What I've Learned from Dr. Bill

I feel like a school kid writing an essay. I've been listening to Dr. Bill Bennett for an hour in the morning for about a year now. I find him to be a valuable source of information regarding the desired direction for our country by the powers that be. It would only make sense to have a teacher, former Secretary of Education, at that; mold the minds of the listeners. And I just love Seth, which makes me feel that I am in a 6am class and he's the assistant or the pet, depending upon one's level of enthusiasm for that time of day. I didn't get into Dr. Bennett's Morning in America when it started for one simple reason. I thought it was a Bush reelection ploy and that was enough to keep me from being interested. I still think that, but I've learned through the last four years, some of us better be hearing what the programming is; for those that are willing to walk in lock step with nothing to hide! Dr. Bill was the perfect pundit for the second campaign of Bush 43. The GOP already knew that Rush Limbaugh had failed to convince the Perot faithful that they should want Bush again. Time for new blood and a new voice. He was the Teacher Supreme in the Reagan administration and the Drug Czar for Bush 41. The perfect person to teach a nation of listeners subliminally, you know, while we get ready for work and school and just in that hazy auto pilot function of early morning . . . and it apparently worked. It apparently worked so well, he's still molding and shaping minds in preparation of the next election. And oh, by the way, for those that were wondering why his book(s) was/were Volumes 1 and 2, something about getting this valuable and accurate account of history into the schools! It would appear that the GOP has discovered what the United Negro College Fund has been saying for years about educating children . . . a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
The one thing that is still eluding me regarding this election, and maybe I would have greater insight if I listened for the full 3 hours, but it's only broadcast in our area for 1 hour, and that is the stand of the GOP. I just can't figure out if the GOP is trying to throw the election or simply doesn't want Huckabee because he's "beholdin' to no one." Huckabee doesn't have the big GOP machine behind him at all. I firmly believe the GOP is trying to throw the election. They know there's more power outside the White House than in it, just look at Rush and Dr. Bill. There was no clear GOP candidate that could beat Hillary, but then Hillary began to slide at the same time Huckabee began to climb. The GOP [powers that be] were pretty sure Mitt Romney wouldn't overcome the Mormon issue with the evangelicals and that's a large part of their base. Giuliani is too socially liberal for most of the conservative base. Fred Thompson has come in and stood there, without gathering the fanfare that was "expected." I think without gathering fanfare was the plan. McCain is gaining ground, but is he really, or is this latest poll, just because the GOP already knows the constituency base spoke in 2000 and McCain is not their choice? Clearly Dr. Bill is speaking against Mike Huckabee at every opportunity. I've never voted republican, and it's been years since I voted democrat in the presidential race, but I'm thinking Huckabee is defying the rules of the powers behind the GOP and Dr. Bill is patiently explaining that while professing to ignore it. I believe Dr. Bill has taught us that word this week also. PARALIPSIS
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth . . . a Prophet of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive