Monday, October 08, 2007

So . . . What's Going On, Behind the Diversion?

I am not the usual conservative talk radio fan. As a matter of fact, I do not consider myself a political conservative at all. I like to listen to see the direction the pundits are leading the sheeple. I've really been tickled at the number of pundits and the number of times I've heard these conservative spokespersons proclaim their jealousy of Rush and also claim to be in competition with him. I truly didn't want to blog about this topic because I just don't want to give Rush any more of the attention he seems to so desperately seek. And I'm certainly not going to mention the covetous pundits talking about him and giving him mention on their shows or through their interviews. That move, in and of itself, just screams "staged" to me. When the pundits give something attention, it's to draw our focus. Anyway, when the regime and the spokespersons put themselves out on the limb this far, I just have to wonder what is going on behind the scenes. Does this diversion have anything to do with Bush trying to stop an execution in Texas based upon International Law? Do the Bush followers know he gives such credence to the International Court? Oh, I'm sure any one of them could explain this special concern and support his decision. This guy was the governor of Capital Punishment Central; Texas. He did commute an execution in an interesting situation, and did not grant clemency in another that one would think would have moved him. So, I know his followers can explain the "logic" but those of us that aren't brainwashed are wondering. I still don't know why conservatives with their "values" hold Mr. Limbaugh in such esteem, or Mr. Bush for that matter, but they do and I would like to know what this latest situation is about. And for the sake of sanity why in the world the democrats are chasing this bait . . . None of us want to see anyone lose free speech, even Rush Limbaugh, but why the dems are making such a "federal case" of this, I just don't know. I want to know what else is going on. Is it the Texas deal or is there even more going on behind the scenes? Is this to keep the evangelicals diverted from the fact that the Roadmap to Peace involves Israel giving half of Jerusalem to the PA? I want to know what we're not hearing and not being told. And I want to know why both parties are participating.
Let no man deceive you with vain words: New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive