Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Personal View

I don't use medicine, I don't take prescriptions. I haven't had so much as a Tylenol in my home for years, but I am really considering supporting the candidate that wants to bring America, socialized medicine. I already pay a ton of taxes for things I don't use, and several Americans live and die believing in modern medicine, so I'd rather pay my taxes and let the powers that be "provide" for everyone, rather than to have to deal with more legislation that requires me to provide for myself, something I don't want. For the life of me, I can't understand why all these republican grandmas don't want the same valuable health care for their grandchildren, that they demand at a cost to their taxpaying children. Why not have medicare for everyone? Why are they so verbally and politically opposed to governmental provided health care, when that is what they have? Or, could it be, they fear that if everyone had their health coverage, they couldn't spend every other afternoon in some doctor's office? Could it be that they would actually have to make an appointment in advance and not use all of this medicare appointed funding all to themselves for self diagnosis and access to more pharmaceuticals? I will let you know which candidate tells me, American medical coverage will not be legislated to be provided by the small business man or the individual families just struggling to survive, while the insurance "fat cats" get wealthier . . . I will let you know which candidate plans to use their power to provide for all that want it, the same benefits afforded Congress, Senate, and seniors!
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. Holy Scripture

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Liz,

I'm with you 100 percent, although there's a big difference between telling us what you're going to do about health care, and actually being able to do it. I don't know if we can expect a revolutionary change in medical care from the candidates. Even Hillary, she's the second top senator in terms of taking contributions from the health insurance industry.

Blog Archive