Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Specific Faith and the Freedom Initiative

This New Freedom Initiative is already in action. The kids are officially being tested and the "grateful liberals" are just eating up this benefit and the "family morals group" thinks it's about time to weed out those trouble makers early. Does anyone else see a real connection here? I have had a little front row view of the adamance of "open-mindedness" and the absolve of morality monitors, and you know, there's just not much difference. I happen to fall, not between, but outside of the "loop" of both groups, so I have the dubious distinction of hearing and watching their similarities. Do I sound a bit lofty, maybe, but since I have actually experienced that illogical abundance they call knowledge, I do know of what I speak. You see, I am one of the real religious whackos that really believe G~d heals and doesn't need help. Well, that in itself is called "grandiosity" by the professionals that man calls psycologists and G~d calls enchanters. I used to think there was maybe a point of compatibility or even possibly a complimentary approach, but I have since discovered from both the openminded liberals and the morality monitors that I am certainly in the minority, and was mistaken. You know, what's funny is, the beer drinking, heathenistic sports-enthusiasts that think Sunday is the day one worships in front of EPSN, have the same opinion of me, as the choir member of the mega-church, and the fact that they are in the majority, would be scary, if this wasn't history repeating itself. I made the mistake a few years ago of thinking I would have rights as a patient, well never again. Then, I thought I could share the Words of G~d with those around me. Of course, I did share, I should share, but just like the Bible said, they would not receive it. And that is what concerns me about this faith based politics and freedom initiative. We are dealing with people that feel in control to determine other's lives and people that feel in control when others rally to help them, so both conservatives and liberals are lapping this stuff up, literally feeding each other's power needs. And the few of us that really believe what G~d says will be at the mercy of the New Freedom Initiative, and no matter which group leads and enforces, their mercy has yet to be seen.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

No comments:

Blog Archive