Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Eerie Thought or Haunting Question

I have had a question on my mind for some time, and with the way things are going in our country, I feel now is the time to voice it. First, I must qualify my question with a bit of information that I discovered when studying New Testament Greek a few years ago. The English word for pharmacy is derived from the Greek word for sorcery. When I learned this, I told everyone like I was sharing revelation knowledge. I thought this was real insight that others would be so glad to receive, I was wrong. Seems most Americans of faith, believe that G~d uses sorcery and they prefer their opinions. I also discovered in my reading and studying that in ancient Egypt, those that embalmed dead bodies were called physicians. And we have all become painfully aware of the ethics of lawyers, judges and politicians as they blur the lines between life, life support, life sustaining, and life's value. It seems most of us find their ethics rather unethical. Which brings me to my question . . .
Are the terms "right to die" and "pro-choice" just socialized euphemisms for a "civilized society" that commits the barbaric practice of "human sacrifice?"

As we discuss the subject of life, we find there are politicians that stand by and wring their hands, lawyers that believe they know what is in someone's best interest, for a fee, of course. And the doctors, well first abortionists are doctors, and the expert witnesses in these "right to die" proceedings are doctors.
Think about what happens to those of us that can speak for ourselves when we enter a facility for "health" reasons. I remember this from before I trusted G~d, when I used to participate in the American religious/sorcery compromise. These facilities have agendas whereby we first must sign a form of permission for treatment carte blanc, per their discretion. And even though some nurse may ask questions, there is already in place, procedural protocol, batteries of test, and "things" they are trained to observe, that will actually determine what will happen and what will be charted. For you see, when it comes to health matters, in our civilized society, doctors render the "supreme verdict" and nurses are "just following orders," and the patient must realize when they sign an authorization form, they have relinquished their authority to the "powers." And since all this happens to those that can speak for themselves, what happens to the unborn and the severely disabled? Obviously in many of these cases, the next of kin make decisions that are in the best interest of the next of kin. And usually in these cases the next of kin do not choose to make the sacrifice to care for these humans, so are the humans sacrificed? . . . Michael Schiavo is a nurse. "Jane Roe" worked in a woman's clinic.
do not give your children to be sacrificed to molech, for you must not profane the Name of your G~d.

No comments:

Blog Archive