Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu

Okay, I know it's in the news everywhere, so I won't make this blog lengthy at all. I have a question and I am not reading the answer anywhere. Since much of the world has decided to go ahead and eat pork and have huge pig farms and trust medicine for the problems that will ensue from that, the scientific community has already dealt with swine flu in 1976. Why, then, are we so supposedly unprepared for this?
I specifically remember being told that year to get a flu shot against the swine flu, but I didn't. So if we had a shot for swine flu in 1976, what did we do with it? Surely in all of our scientific research and pharmaceutical progress, somebody wrote down the formula!
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of YHVH thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am YHVH that healeth thee.

No comments:

Blog Archive