Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Garden Czar

Rosa DeLauro is the official so concerned about our "food safety" that she has introduced a bill before the House that will protect us from what is growing . . . And give the authorities the right to check it out anytime! Now, it doesn't specifically say that we little guys will have to get a license to buy a package of seeds, but it did mention "farm and agriculture" quite freely. It's of course very complex and comprehensive in nature. Isn't all legislation? So many pages of so many words that always leave loopholes to be closed or redefined at the discretion of the power. I am not shy about the axe I have to grind with NAIS and I've singled Monsanto out in my last book, "the Threshold of Technocracy," with their genetic engineering and modification. I wrote this book before the official financial collapsing of GM, but mentioned that it wouldn't be long before GM no longer just stood for General Motors, but genetic modification, regarding our food. Well, I stumbled upon an interesting fact today. General Motors and Monsanto are both clients of the same political strategist, and he just happens to be married to Rosa DeLauro. So, if Rosa's bill passes, I'm sure her husband's client, Monsanto, will be the first and last one, applauding.
And G~D said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed . . . And G~D saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive