Friday, October 02, 2009

The Latest About H1N1 Vaccine

I'm hearing a number of people debating this new vaccine and the conspiranoid e-mails are beginning to stack up in my Inbox, but something has really caught my attention. I am shocked at the number of nurses who are concerned about this vaccination and are afraid of their job security if they refuse it. First I find it absolutely poetic justice that health care job security may be contingent on blind faith obedience to the medical powers. Next, I can't help but wonder since nurses do have more education regarding these chemicals, just what is being done to the general population and really, I wonder how long it has already been done? I watched an interview with a nurse who was protesting the mandatory shot and frankly, I have to wonder, the way the interview went if she even has a job, now. She was grasping at straws pretty desperately, and she clearly crossed a line of authority in questioning the CDC. Turns out some nurses are objecting to a shot that is presented to be for their own good, and the good of the patients they will be working with. Does anybody know what happens when somebody crosses a nurse in her carrying out doctor's orders? I mean they do earn a living just following orders . . . So, what's the big deal now?
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity . . . the Revelation

No comments:

Blog Archive