Friday, January 09, 2009

Well, I'm Not an Anonymous Blogger, So Here's My Opinion

I've really tried to avoid blogging about Sarah P., because I think she just lives for attention and I didn't want to give her any more, but I just have to make a few comments regarding her last interview. A politician that claims to be a journalist that is trying hard to discredit journalism will never have my vote. She just seems way to adamant against the first amendment. As for cleaning up her party and turning on many of her party members, she may call it fighting corruption, but I call it backstabbing and disloyalty. So she's doing her part for her party??? Now that she's had a few months to think things over, I'm so glad she finally has some "come backs." Really quick on her feet that Sarah P, good thing Katie wasn't throwing a shoe! Now, on to this interview, which I found to be rather hateful and snarky, but then the people she was talking about probably don't care. And by the way, I did just happen to see a clip of her interview on a blog before I saw the exact same thing on FOXNews, so as to her comment about the news getting their information from bloggers . . . what can I say. It sounded like she was actually taking credit for Tina Fey's fame, and then she used the word "exploited." Please, Sarah should be the one thanking Tina. Without Tina's remarkable talent, only the the inner circle of the republican party and the religious right would have heard of Sarah Palin. Well, Sarah certainly did everything she could to be famous, it's just the fame isn't so flattering. She commented more than once about Obama saying his family was off limits and it stood. Well, if she wanted her family off limits, she needed to quit parading them for every photo op and not bring her pregnant teen-age daughter's boyfriend to the RNC. Sarah, herself is the one that turned things into a media free-for all, worthy of the Springer Show. If she doesn't want people commenting on her family and her values, keep all that out of the spotlight. It might have been different if . . . I don't know. But it was Sarah that gave Levi Johnston such an elevated status. There are probably tons of boys that aren't attending high school and have their girl friend pregnant, that weren't even considered to be guests at the RNC. I guess that's a large enough group of individuals to consider herself to represent the mainstream American people. I must say, Sarah P. doesn't represent me or my views, specifically regarding family. She also touched on the Trig issue and how could we even question who his mother is? Well, the events I read that were going on the day before and the day of his birth, left me doubting that she had actually birthed that boy! And if she did, then the decisions made leading up to his birth, indicate her judgment is highly questionable and I don't want her making decisions on my behalf, or that of my children and grandchildren. If she really is his birth mother, why would she take so many unnecessary chances with a little special needs unborn baby? Unless of course, it was some insatiable need for attention.
So, did she set the record straight, in regard to the media, or just take another opportunity to get some attention and try to have the last word?
My opinion . . . and my name is in my profile!
Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known. a Proverb

No comments:

Blog Archive