Friday, January 02, 2009

The Difference between Envy and Admiration

I'm not usually one to want what others have. I'm pretty satisfied with what I have and the things I do want aren't terribly popular on the trendy consumer shopper's list, anyway. I tend to lean toward wanting creative endeavors and tools and supplies for that sort of thing. But I saw something that just caught me and I couldn't help but notice just how much this individual did with very little, yet a great deal of ingenuity. This is one of the best bi-partisan, non-partisan perspectives I've seen since the presidential campaigns began 2 years ago. I sat there and watched and just was torn between enjoying it to the point of applauding alone, in my own living room, and really being envious of his creativity. So, as I prepare for Shabbat, I'm going to put the envy away and the best way I know to show my admiration is to share the link!
Uncle Jay Explains: Year-end! 12-22-08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiXy55OHyY
If this link doesn't get you there, e-mail me privately and I'll forward it to you or maybe you can Google it!
You shall not covet . . . Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive