Thursday, January 15, 2009

Strange Coincidence

I don't keep track of AlJazira broadcasting or watch for word from Osama bin Laden, now called Usama bin Laden, but I have noticed an odd coincidence. We all heard the tape after 9/11 in which he claimed credit and warned of more to come. Then in 2003 our President didn't care where he was, he was no longer a major issue . . . so the President and his talking heads, gently directed the bewitched and the befuddled faithful to blame the Iraqi government for 9/11. Oh, I lived through the transition, I know of what I speak, and if you ask that 23% that still think this has been a whiz bang eight years, they will tell you this, about the War in Iraq. "We had to go . . . when I think of those three thousand innocent people on 9/11." You know, when I think of those three thousand innocent people on 9/11, I wish we hadn't squandered so many resources chasing down weapons of mass destruction that no one has found, yet. That doesn't seem like a proper tribute to three thousand innocent people that lost their lives that day in September. Which brings me back to bin Laden. Between 2002 and 2004, we heard virtually nothing, until . . . the week before the 2004 election, which I did prophesy to my husband and anyone else that would listen. I knew bin Laden would resurface before the Presidential election. I really thought we'd catch him, though, I didn't think it would just be a lousy, out of focus, video. A few of us were chatting shortly after this recent election and the topic just came out about bin Laden again. As in, do you really think he's dead? Do you really think terrorists are applauding this election, like the neo-con talking heads said they would? Anyway, when the topic comes up from a new perspective, it's like that's the open door for a new video, it would seem. And now, our government has been telling us January 20 could be a terrorist target date, declared Washington DC a state of emergency, and we get another video. If bin Laden was planning something, would he really give so much warning? He didn't before . . . I almost hate to blog this since I searched the spelling of AlJazira before blogging, but here goes anyway. If the general American public can pretty much "predict," by guess, deduction, or insight; when we'll hear from bin Laden, why can't the best technology in the world and the most well-funded, sophisticated "intelligence agency" find him? I realize these videos probably do not have a return address, but come on, they don't just appear on someone's desk, either. Who delivered this video? And who gave it to them? And so on and so forth. This video came from somewhere and that is where the "intelligence" needs to look. They need a Mom in the intelligence agencies that knows how to get to the bottom of conflicting evidence and discover how something just suddenly happened! It's really time for the intelligence agencies to operate in a little wisdom.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. a Proverb of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive