Monday, February 01, 2010

I Read the Debt is Increasing

I'm doing my best to follow this budget our government is presenting. It appears to be the most creative bookkeeping I've ever seen and it arrives at what the American budget always arrives at: MORE DEBT! Raising the debt over 3 trillion just next year, while promising to lower the expenses of about 1 trillion over the next 10 is ridiculous, as a vision, much less a promise. I see creative bookkeeping at it's finest. "Cookin' the books" at it's most basic definition. I couldn't help but wonder . . . What if the Washington method of bookkeeping was the standard for our nation? Then again, I remembered it is. Then I wondered . . . What if we the people used this sort of bookkeeping in dealing with the IRS? Then I wondered . . . What if the IRS accepted "cooking the books" or "creative bookkeeping" to level and equal out over 10 years for the taxpayers? That's right, not big corporation or the pharmaceutical lobby, but simply the taxpayers? What if the IRS accepted the same tax perspective from the citizens that the politicians promote? What if a so called G~Dly nation actually attempted to live by G~D's Word?"
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. a Proverb of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive