Saturday, February 06, 2010

Play Ball!

I am a fan of football. I still remember watching the first Superbowl with Daddy in 1967. It was the KC Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers. We lost . . . I watched my last game in the stands between KC and Denver in 1990. I just had to let football go, as I watched it become a "religion." Now that "beer free tailgate parties" are at the local church on Superbowl Sunday, I expect to hear some dissatisfaction from YHVH.
I'm thinking regardless of who wins, America is in for a rude awakening. It's interesting that American Christians believe the "Sabbath" has been moved to Sunday, yet they will move Sunday services to accommodate Football. And if the Saints win, the celebration will last til Fat Tuesday!
Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive