Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New and Improved FDA and Health Care . . .

We can all expect our government to be right in the middle of our kitchen and our doctor's appointments! And is there a collective YAY? We are so rich here in America in the middle of a self-made recession, that our President is going to give us new and improved food tasters! We're all going to live like royalty and nothing will pass our lips without first being tested for goodness, and not to worry, if there are any problems, everyone will have government provided health care. I know I'm all excited about this. I don't go to doctors and I raise my own food. I'm not thrilled with the concept of food and drug czars telling me that aspartame is acceptable to ingest and genetically modified food is both delectable and healthy. And I really don't even want to deal with the insurance enforcement that will be appointed, once the universal health care arrives. I made up my mind a few years back, as all of this coming down the pike was becoming obvious, that I was going to at least give warning and offer an alternative. I told my husband, if it's up to me, our grandchildren will not receive a health care chip and they will not starve, and as for our kids that think we're idiots in the wilderness, I'll still make sure they get a package of seeds. It will be my religious and simple basic version of the TARP. Interestingly, my lifestyle which is now the alternative, was the original plan.
O taste and see that YHVH is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. a Psalm of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive