Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MADOFF

This will be a short blog today, because I just can't really elaborate. Seems Bernard Madoff will be pleading guilty and planning on spending the rest of his life in prison on some really huge charges! I don't understand why he's decided to do this, but perhaps his conscience finally got the best of him. I would think, he would have been able to drag this out in court for several years. And I can't imagine finding a jury that didn't already have some opinion of a Wall Street Financier living large at other's expense. Oh, that's right, they all do don't they? Well, I was kind of surprised to see that he had chosen this route, thinking he would have some high dollar Philadelphia lawyer managing to come up with a mistrial or acquittal or something, even though the evidence is overwhelming. Sometimes the incredibly obvious simply eludes us. I realized the correlation with Bernard Madoff's name, when this story broke.
He "made off" with how many fortunes?
Thou shalt not steal. Exodus 20:15

No comments:

Blog Archive