Monday, March 02, 2009

The Cabinet is Just About Built

I read today that Kansas Governor, Kathleen Sebelius, has been tapped for HHS. This has me now, further into a theory. I don't think it's conspiranoid thinking, but I do think the agenda is being built, and I honestly have no idea who is a willing participant and who is an ignorant one, but the politicians are participating, none the less. Immediately when I read the headline about her probable appointment, the next line inferred that the abortion issue is about to become front and center, AGAIN! Now, I've been watching this mess go back and forth for over 30 years. Every time there is something big in the works being orchestrated behind the scenes, the politicians throw this controversy of life, out before the people. It's the biggy that nobody is going to do anything about, but it gets the people going! It's the most personal and passionate, political controversy in America. I've heard all sorts of outrageous arguments, both ways. I've heard the pro-choice people say it's the woman's body, and that may well be, but then when they start the extra terms between fertilized egg and baby, then I just turn it off. If it's a fertilized human egg in the womb, and it's splitting and growing, I don't care what terms someone introduces, it is a living organism, and to actively stop the growth, is to kill it. I'm not talking about the science projects in a petri dish in some fertility clinic, but genuinely conceived eggs in the womb. I've even heard pro-lifers say the social security system would be solvent, if it weren't for the abortions reducing the work force and tax payers. Granted, that is such a heart-warming self-less defense of life, but considering the unemployment rates right now, I'm not sure that no abortion would have saved social security. You know, if we just outlawed doctors, there would be no abortion, the years of collecting social security would not last so long, and there would be no medicare . . . just a thought. That's the politician that will get my vote!
Back to Kathleen. I'm thinking she'll get things stirred, she seems to take every opportunity to raise controversy. And as for Obama, his sweeping change turns out to just be giving more of the same, only it's more expensive. So, my thought for bigness in the works behind the scenes, once again builds on my theory that the politicians in both parties are really puppets of TPTB. So, my theory is, as Rush has now taken to the screen to organize the Republicans, and Obama will never gain bipartisan cooperation, and regardless of his cries that it didn't start on his watch, it will collapse on his watch, and we the people will be either crushed or be starting all over. This is the very reason the Republicans walked around picking their noses and scratchin' their behinds through the '08 campaign. They didn't want this term in office. Kathleen is just the girl to keep the political ping pong game going while the shell game gets more organized. Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows.
We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: a Proverb

No comments:

Blog Archive