Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Perspective on Global Warming

As the scientists debate the cause for global warming, it would seem that they all at least agree that it is going to happen. I find it fascinating that there is an attempt to make even global warming a political issue. Some conservative talk show hosts, don't believe global warming is taking place, citing winter storms to make their case. I realize there are more liberal leaning politicians addressing this issue, and I have yet to hear the administration address any urgency regarding the topic. Well, as the scientists debate the cause and the politicians debate the reality, I have found something that I would like to share. I found something about global warming in the Bible and there is no mention as to how long the process will take, but it does mention the disastrous results and the causation of the problem. And the scientists that say man is the problem would be correct according to the passage I read. It doesn't mention emissions or green house gas, but it does say the solution to the problem will be rejected.
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of G~d . . .
and they repented not . . . the Revelation

No comments:

Blog Archive