Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ready

When the the crocus have bloomed already, and when the forcythia blooms, spring is here and Passover is at hand. Those are the signs in the midwest of America. In Israel, it is right before the first fruits. The first harvest is at hand. I am really excited this year as we prepare for Passover, because there is something that I have been overlooking for years that will be included in our observation of this most awesome deliverance. And I am going to post tomorrow afternoon and then take a week to simply focus on the Goodness that G~d is, and the freedom that I have in Y'shuah. I know this sounds more like a sermon than my usual political blog, well maybe it is. The usual political players are contributing their usual performance for blog material, but there is something more amazing that I am getting to observe. This is big stuff! G~d delivered the children of Israel from the bondage of Egypt and then close to a couple of thousand years later, He sent His Son to die on Passover and free the whole world of the bondage, we don't call sin, but G~d does. If you don't believe that G~d created the world in six days and did all those plagues in Egypt and miracles in the wilderness, then clearly we have a different religion, but I am celebrating this. And there's more Good News, all the miracles Y'shuah did while on earth, He still does them. Oh, I know there are all kinds of methods of man, and science and discovery, but G~d still does what He always did. I figure He has graciously allowed unbelievers to have all these other remedies, that they might live long enough to actually see Him for Who He is. So, once again, a different religion, but with so much promotion of tolerance and dilution of Scriptural faith, it's been clouded and muddled. Well, I am actually excited and looking forward to this wonderful opportunity and this awesome day of remembrance of deliverance.
and always be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks you a reason concerning the hope that is in you

No comments:

Blog Archive