Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brown won in Massachusetts

Wow! The republican beat the recognized name and the supposed successor to the half century, Senate seat of Edward Kennedy. Yeah! I, now semi-believe, the election system works. Could it be that Massachusetts is letting the rest of the country know just what universal, socialized, government medical care is all about? Or is it simply that Massachusetts prefers some sort of symbol of sexism for their representative? It's the only state that has it and it would seem they were willing to upend 50 years of tradition to stop the democratic trend, yet maintain the sexual controversy. And here I was just about to give up my faith in the electoral system all together. I never thought of the idea of sexual prowess, overriding party. So, whether a party is thrown or simply a magazine sold, I guess we can appreciate the tradition of Massachusetts politics. Of course, now we'll have this outrageous puppet theatre for another couple of years, as the midterm election unfolds, then the gridlock, and then the 2012; no holds barred. I look for a couple of years of sheer entertainment, politically speaking. Ancient Rome had nothing on us. Oh, that's right, we're just an extension of Ancient Rome.
So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. the book of Romans, New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive