Tuesday, September 08, 2009

KUDOS to Laura Bush

I was truly impressed today by the former first lady. But then, she's had years of experience and practice in being a tactful diplomat. I am not of a conservative leaning, but I truly had to applaud and acknowledge her statement, which basically stated, "The office of the President is to be respected." I know I heard several times, through the Bush administration, the quoting of Romans 13:1, 2. Well, G~D's Word stands forever, so therefore, it still applies, and I truly applaud Laura Bush for bringing that fact to our attention. Presidents have been addressing the young people of this nation for years. This is hardly the first administration with an agenda or an outreach to the youth.
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of G~D: the powers that be are ordained of G~D. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of G~D: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive