Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let's Talk Peterson Men, Shall We?

I see that retired police officer Peterson is engaged to wife number 5, and the divorce or whatever from wife number 4 is either still pending or unanswered, whereas fertilizer salesman Peterson sits on death row. I have a real issue with this entire situation and frankly, I think it's a test to see just what the public will accept in the way of propaganda, and I think it's reprehensible.
I awoke in the morning of December 25, 2002 to the news that a pregnant woman in California was missing and . . . I told my husband then, that I thought this was some sort of propaganda, in that any adult had to be missing for at least 48 hours to be considered a missing person, much less make national news! Of course, as the headlines continued through the winter and early spring, I could see a media frenzy and a political power play to make this a capital case without any true evidence, and I was not wrong. President Bush signed into law with Laci's mother as a witness, something to the effect that Scott was to be railroaded by laws after the fact, and sure enough, he was. Granted, Scott Peterson was no saint, but did he kill his wife? I truly don't think so. I worked as a funeral director for a number of years and in working with the coroner's office, we recovered bodies that had been in the water for some time. I truthfully do not believe for a second that the bodies that were found in April of '03 were placed in the water in December of '02, with one contained in the other. I simply do not believe, if there was a pregnant body cast into the sea in December of '02 that the remains, remained for 4 months. Way too many hungry critters in the ocean in the winter . . .
Now, let's talk about Drew Peterson, who will never even worry about a serious offense, much less death row, because he was a cop. He, like Scott, was unfaithful, although unlike Scott, Drew has a history of this. Drew, according to the timeline I can figure, met all of his wives while still married to the last one, except his second wife. The information indicates she met him as a single man and divorced him as a delusional man, but he already had a girl-friend, which just happened to be, or become his next wife! She's dead in a bathtub in 2004, divorce pending, no signs of drowning, no signs of water, but she's dead, none the less and it's ruled; accidental. Really! Now, Stacy, the wife that was the girl-friend when the last wife died is missing and Drew is still out, enjoying a social life while the grand jury apparently scratches their behinds and picks their noses. Not only is Drew enjoying a social life, he's engaged, according to FOXNews.
I just can't help but wonder what gives, other than one sold fertilizer and one was a cop, and the one that was a cop was older and more shall we say experienced . . .
I think Scott Peterson was railroaded and scorned by a rejected strumpet, that has cost him his freedom and may cost his life. I think Laci found out about his affair, stormed out, and who knows . . . what happened that night.
Drew, on the other hand, knows how to make a crime scene appear and also is well connected.
Could it be, that a fertilizer salesman simply was stupid and unfaithful and a cop, on the other hand, has figured out, just what the system looks for. I think so. I also think Scott Peterson was the one point this present administration took to make regarding unborn life. In six years of a 7 of 9 conservative appointments on the Supreme Court, a Republican majority in the House and Senate, and a republican White House, nothing has been done to stop abortion, but another man is on death row, supposedly for the pro-life cause.
Now, in Illinois, Land of Lincoln, and home to Chicago politics, a questionable cop gets to go on about his life and who knows, maybe become "abandoned or widowed," again . . . Maybe Drew could date Scott's "old girl-friend" Amber Frey. But then perhaps she's too old for Drew,, over 30, by now, but she doesn't seem to mind dating married men that she describes as "widowers."
As a woman, I can most assuredly state, I would feel much safer with Scott Peterson, than Drew Peterson!
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

No comments:

Blog Archive