Friday, May 09, 2008

Change is Needed

A negative attitude is contagious, and then when circumstances and expenses "feed" it, it gets big quickly. There are so many things happening in this world that are wrong, and getting worse and it seems my major contribution has often been simply to complain about them. That really doesn't do anything except exhaust me and offend others. For that I'm sorry. It seems public skepticism has been the only constant, amidst unprovoked wars, skyrocketing prices, and political hoo-ha! And even more, it seems to be a uniting foundation. If enough of us see a problem, I truly hope we can change it, because although I already knew, I seemed to have forgotten . . . complaining doesn't change a thing. Change takes more than observing a problem, more than somebody's promise, and certainly more than complaining, it takes an act of conviction. And the very first thing I can change, is me.
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Messiah

No comments:

Blog Archive