Friday, September 28, 2007

Hillary's Health Plan or George's War

First let me say, Hillary is not yet President, so this health plan that Congress wants more money for, is already in place, and we all know her health plan failed years ago, so Talk Radio, quit rabble rousing. Oh, that's right, that's what Talk Radio does! George's War, on the other hand has once again run short of funding. I think this George Bush rhetoric is getting just ridiculous. I know two people that are great Bush fans that wouldn't be funding all my stupid ideas. As a matter of fact, when I was a kid and even a young adult, okay, even now my parents, especially my mother who is a devout Bush fan . . . still mentions things like "don't bite off more than you can chew" and "consider the cost." Well, I wish all the Bush fans would share their wisdom with their leader. And really, when it comes down to it, it's all about money, anyway. You are never going to convince me that Hillary cares about my individual health needs. Didn't Bill go elsewhere to have his personal needs met? And we all know the Bush wars, now, even have the democrat candidates unable or afraid to promise the troops will be home by 2013. Here is what I think is going to keep happening while Bush rides out his lame duck term and Congress tries to look like a force to be reckoned with, when we all know, they are just politicians wanting to be re-elected. I think it's hysterical that Congress continues to use phrases like "no more blank checks" and "we aren't just going to rubber stamp it." They say that and they mean that, because so far, Bush has gotten everything he's demanded and their non-compliance has been to attach spending bills that Bush claims to not want. Hey, it's still our tax dollars getting abused and whether it's a never ending war that we are financing or more health care for our kids, either way, either party, our government has already taken control of the children's future.
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. Y'shuah . . . New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive