Monday, December 27, 2010

Moving Right Along

Joe Miller has determined that he will no longer contest the certification of Lisa Murkowski to the Senate, but; and it is a big but . . . he will continue the fight in federal court. I don't really care what Joe Miller does, but I find his followers absolutely hilarious in their convoluted logic. Just for the record, though, I thought it was the Tea Party that wanted more power to remain in the states, rather than federal rule over state matters . . . I guess that's just in certain cases where the state agrees with the one complaining.
In other news:
The housing market worsened. Let's see if I can gift wrap this as well as the government. House values continue to drop. The unemployment rate continues to hover around 10% and that doesn't count those that have already dropped off the roster or those that have taken two lesser paying part time jobs. Gold and silver continue to escalate and yet the recession ended a year and a half ago. All righty, then.
I heard that although spending was supposedly up this holiday season, Consumer confidence is down. Of course, I'm still expecting a revision on the boasted spending. I keep hearing the various explanations, but something just doesn't ring true. Could it be, we are being told what TPTB want us to believe? Surely not!
A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. a Proverb of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive