Monday, March 08, 2010

Scare Tactics

Time for a little sermonette here at CoP. It isn't just the politicians saying ridiculous things. So, giving credit where credit is due, religiously speaking, there is a difference between calling attention to bad news and proclaiming good news. There is a huge difference between sounding a warning for preparedness and running around crying "the sky is falling." I'm going to call it like it is, with these so called religious prophets for profit, just like I call it with the politicians. Stop scaring and fleecing all these people with your gloom and doom words and exorbitant survival supplies. Good shepherds do not scare the flock nor fleece it. Enough already. If someone is truly getting messages, visions, and dreams from G~D, then share that because if it's from G~D, there is also contained in the information, the plan of redemption. I'm telling people to get ready and I'm making several suggestions. What I find the most interesting and irritating are the very people who are eating up these "scare tactic spam forwards" gloss right over what I tell them and forward me more of this ridiculous information. I'm discerning a real difference between those that are truly seeking and hearing G~D and those that are entertained by the strong delusion. In all fairness to the religious wackos, the strong delusion also comes from G~D!
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. words of Messiah

No comments:

Blog Archive