Monday, March 15, 2010

My Body, Shouldn't it be My Choice?

I guess if I were going to offer a concise observation on the politicians in general, I would find one area in which they all seem to agree. The liberals don't think we are able to make our own choices, so they will make them for us; and the republicans are anti-choice, which they call pro-life. I find it fascinating that they think they are so diametrically opposed on party lines and yet they really are just about power. I can't help but liken all the hard core anti-choice women with Nancy Pelosi. Nancy likes her power, and the anti-choice women like theirs, even though they disagree with Nancy on abortion. I can honestly say, I've never met a die hard pro-lifer that didn't trap a man into a marriage with a baby on the way. It would seem they use a different "approach" to gain their power and take choices away. Now Nancy is going to take our choice for our own bodies and I don't understand that. As a woman, I thought Nancy P. and the rest of the dems vowed to fight and maintain a woman's right to choose what happens to her body. Well, Nancy P. I don't choose to have secular health care. It's my body, it should be my right to choose!
. . . therefore choose life, that both thou and thy children may live: Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive