Thursday, February 05, 2009

More Scare Tactics

Just more NO change. I do not like being told we have everything to fear, all the time from our leader in Washington. Clearly it makes no difference which side of the aisle or how hopeful the former candidate is, it would appear that whomever wins the office is going to use fear tactics to push through an agenda. I don't like it, not one little bit. I know, if someone doesn't vote, they aren't supposed to complain, but honestly if there had been a viable choice, perhaps I would have. At any rate, after writing in for the past several elections, I still complained and I shall again. I will not let this slide, now, not after complaining about all of the fear tactics the previous administration used, to get "we the people" to knuckle under. I do have two thoughts for all the politicians. If the economic problem is so bad that it takes two nearly trillion dollar stimulus plans within 4 months, it's clearly sinking faster than the US mint's printing press can run. Which brings me to the other point. If printing former President's faces and famous statesman on paper actually provides the solution, it really isn't much of a problem, now is it . . . Either way, if we're going down for the count, printing extra paper won't help, and if the powers that be are simply trying to push an agenda of ruthless power, then the help that's being forced upon us, isn't really help.
Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy G~D: for I am YHVH your G~D. Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive