Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pro-Life or Anti-Choice?

Why is it? The people that are pro-life seem to refuse anyone any choices. It's like you cannot disagree with them about anything! I've not had positive commentary on Barack Obama, but I must take this opportunity to mention the fact that he said "Families of candidates are off limits. Children especially, are off limits!" Now, he's not saying anything and Sarah Palin just keeps using her kids for props and calling attention to Bristol's situation. So, the opponent isn't addressing the topic of her kids, but she's going to use them. Oh, well, they're her kids! I'm sure the conservative base will rally around what a great supportive mother she is. Wow! I remember when I was a teenager and my republican parents found out they were going to be grandparents! The republican party has come a long way, one might use the term; progressive! I had watched some women use babies and pregnancy to trap and control a man and I had no intentions of using a baby to trap some guy, so I was by definition, not doing the right thing. I've still not figured out, all these years later, how a shotgun wedding makes atonement for fornication. But then, in reading all the bio and seeing all the pictures, I can now see that some people can use a baby to influence and control, more than just a trapped man, and more than just her own baby! This pro-life candidate now seems to have two babies to work with to garner control, and still come across as a stoic, martyr. She is quite a woman. I see her kids in the pictures and I think of that little handicapped baby. If we saw a little baby being dragged around Wal-Mart at 10:00 at night, we'd comment about what's wrong with the mother's judgment, but this little guy can get dragged through the noisy crowd til almost midnight and that just makes her more beloved.
More in the life of Sarah, and we know just how pro she is on that topic. I read something today that the media is smearing her. You know, TV isn't doing any more against her than talk radio has done against Hillary and Obama. TV wasn't even nice to Hillary. As far as magazines . . . Sarah do your homework before you smile for the camera and give an interview. If the editor is a staunch democrat, what do you expect? Tell your loyal fans to quit sniveling. Do you think Obama would expect a great write up in an NRA magazine? The conservative religious right needs to remember G~D didn't separate life and choice, he put them together! My personal opinion is that Sarah Palin is very pro-life for Sarah Palin, and all those around her, have no choice.
therefore choose life, that both you and your children may live: Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive