Sunday, May 10, 2015

Is a Crisis in the Making?

Is there anything in America that isn't causing fear and division right now?  Particularly troubling, are the political loyalists.  As I read the articles from mainstream sources and read the comments presented by the party loyalty I'm troubled.  Whether the topic is Gay Rights or Jade Helm, the democrats sound exactly like the republicans did when the USA Patriot Act was passed without question in light of 9/11, which now raises questions in and of itself.

Let's take a brief walk down memory lane since 9/11.  With the USA Patriot Act came TSA and two wars, not to mention a serious and further distrust along party lines, not between the "officials" but amidst "we the people."  There is also the fact that the group of folks in Washington who used to be called public servants are now referred to as elected officials.  It may seem insignificant and only semantics, but the subliminal inference is astounding when one considers the future generations are being programmed.   If I had a dollar for every time I heard a republican say to me in regard to my negativity about the USA Patriot Act, "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about."  I truly did laugh at those same people when the party of administration changed and "invaded their privacy."  Well, not really laugh, because sadly whether or not either party loyalists wake up, we are all on the same sinking ship.

Moving right along to this latest attempt to make "the other party" feel conspiranoid has now changed sides.  Mainstream news sources are trying to make the Texas Governor sound like a paranoid nut over Operation Jade Helm 15.  When you consider this "Operation" is taking place in 9 states, while also knowing the factor in military equipment was brought into Missouri, and Maryland, over racial tension, and New York has buried two officers in a week.  Now reading that big equipment has been spotted in New Hampshire and the BLM is still in Nevada and covering parts of the great North West.  The midwest will be, once again, in federal emergency condition with storm destruction.  Factor in, the big chicken kill in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and the questionable legal controversies in Michigan, the Governor of Texas just may have cause for concern.

I could resolve the disgust with the last administration and party followers by simply letting my Passport expire and learning to live below the poverty level to avoid funding ridiculous wars.  The fact that Americans having a bad day actually being shot and killed by TSA is horrific in and of itself.  Then factor in humiliating the elderly over their depends and invasively groping small children in ways that are abhorrent.  I don't know if the decision to stop traveling after my underwires caused my breasts to be targeted by TSA was an act of dissidence or rebellion, but it was the line the sand.  I'd been half way around the world, including the Middle East and never faced the ridiculous procedures I did at KCI or MCI; . . . whatever it's called.  I can't get on the plane with underwires, but there are footwashing stations, now, in that same airport to accommodate the Muslims.  This alone, caused me to truly doubt that TSA is about security after 9/11.  And NO, that is not Islamophobia, I'm well aware of the goal of Islam.  It caused me reason to question our government!

The point is, there are ways around TSA; by simply avoiding the airport and railroad.  I don't know how to avoid an infiltration on American soil by our own military.  When I consider the number of states already in some sort of potential crisis, I'm troubled, and even more so, realizing there is no way to avoid it.  I'm here, I live here, but I'm apparently in the minority in that I value freedom more than safety.  Ben Franklin is credited with the following,  "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

We certainly can't forget the landmark decision expected from the Supreme Court next month regarding the gay agenda.  That topic always gets feathers ruffled from a number of directions.  Meanwhile we're told that there are ISIS camps scattered throughout the nation.  Which party's security system let them in?  How did they all get passed TSA?  I know the party of TSA would say they came in through the border.  If they were coming in through the border, why the footwashing stations at the airport?  Is it just me or does it seem like this is all being strategically choreographed?   I just see something in the making that will forever and severely alter this nation, and not for the better.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:  a Proverb of Holy Scripture


No comments:

Blog Archive