Thursday, August 23, 2012

What Does NOAA Need With AMMO?

I thought reading and blogging about so many bullets in the hands of homeland agencies was unsettling, but then I realized I didn't include NOAA. NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) has always been an interesting acronym to me anyway, and why in the world that agency would need bullets, I can't imagine. What is NOAA protecting with firepower? What can NOAA do to change the Ocean or Atmosphere with firepower? I'd like some answers and all I have are questions. According to what I've read, NOAA has ordered 46,000 rounds of ammo. The spin was changed to say they need it for some conservation department or fisheries or something, and paper targets . . . Whatever. I went over the information in the last blog, but once again, just for the record. Hollow point bullets expand after impact to create a larger wound and more damage. Hollow point bullets are not used for target practice for 3 reasons. 1. They are more expensive than regular casings. 2. They tear up the target and backdrop, at every accurate shot. 3. Upon impact, and expansion, it's not possible to check for accuracy, thus "qualifying" would be unable to be determined. If there is anyone still buying any of the spin, I think there might be a really nice bridge for sale, or perhaps some ocean front property in Arizona. The Geneva Convention prevents our military from using these, and the Homeland Departments aren't usually self-arming, so that leaves some sort of expected civil unrest to explain this. NOAA can't possibly change the weather pattern shooting clouds. I'd say, no matter how you spell NOAA, something big is expected.
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. words of Y'hshuwah

No comments:

Blog Archive