Monday, November 30, 2009

Curious

I can't help but be curious about the accident involving Tiger Woods. Oh sure, the timing and the circumstances seem to just scream "tabloid material," but I was really more curious about the involvement of the Highway Patrol. Here in our state, the only reason any law enforcement officials come on private property regarding autos is to give a ticket for parking in the disabled space or some sort of wreckless circumstances, like going off the road into someone else's yard or tree. I had no idea the Florida law enforcement had so much available man power. I don't think I have to investigate this situation too thoroughly to detect a few inconsistencies with the Woods' statements and the timing alone indicates a story they don't want investigated. My guess is, Tiger lost control of the SUV when the golf club went through the back window, because Mrs. Tiger is aware of some activity or social life that does not meet her approval. Now, granted, it's only a guess, but considering the fact, there are remote and keyless entries for just about every vehicle on the road, I'm sure she had access to a better mode of entry than a golf club through two windows . . . Considering the fact Mr. Tiger wasn't going fast enough for air bags to deploy, yet got injured, and there is no report of drugs or alcohol, indicates he may have been suddenly distracted. I'm just guessing a golf club through a rear window would be distracting. I'm no detective, but then again, I'm not really seeing that this situation requires a detective. It sounds more like some sort of domestic issue that went beyond the closed doors and then got a bit messy. If it were my call, I'd suggest the detective start investigating more pressing matters in the state, like missing children and loose pythons. We really don't need law enforcement spending their time getting information for the tabloids.
I always end these posts with a Scripture, but something just keeps coming to my mind. A Sunday School teacher asked her class if they each could name one of the Ten Commandments. One of the children raised their hand and stated, "Thou shalt not admit adultery."
. . . wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive