Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Correction on Yesterday's Blog

Although Michael Vick has been reinstated, he hasn't exactly been invited to a team, just yet. And so, he gets to join the practices and the offers may or may not come in from there. He's not yet 30, I'm guessing someone can find a way around someone else protesting. This is America, after all! We love our football and we certainly love our political feuding. Which leads me to the next political hot potato . . . Health Care. I find it fascinating that so many people are passing around the latest scare tactic via e-mail, when we've already been told Congress is going on vacation without passing the bill. And we already know it's President Obama's number one priority for Americans. So, the internet will be a buzz with everyone encouraging a.k.a. "trying to scare" their fellow citizens into voting differently in 2010 and 2012. Funny, I didn't get one single e-mail from these same people about how the USA Patriot Act was going to steal my freedom. When you think about it, if anyone does before they hit "Fw: Send;" the government doesn't protect my freedom, G~D does, and doctors don't heal, G~D does. So if it costs me 2% of my income to not be in the health care program and stand up for what I believe, so be it. The USA Patriot Act doesn't have any percentage allowed to opt out of that 1000 pages of craziness!
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive