Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Leading the Way

"On the cutting edge" . . . comes to mind for this latest strategy of Texas. When I read this article, I knew there wasn't much I could say. Too many words of mine would only detract from the obvious, so I'll keep my commentary brief and simply include the link.

'Integrity unit' created for Texas justice issues

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Jun04/0,4670,WrongfulConvictions,00.html

Texas, the state that has given us the present administration. Texas, the state that has committed more acts of capital punishment, and releases of wronged imprisonment, due to DNA proof. We certainly can't forget Waco, and this latest fiasco at the FLDS ranch. And the good news about this 'Integrity Unit?' It's being formed from within the Texas legal system. That's right, there have been so many errors, they are going to police themselves . . . I thought that was the reason for so many errors.
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but YHVH weigheth the spirits. a proverb of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive