Thursday, July 24, 2008

Did I Miss An Important Announcement?

What gives? Why is Barack Obama campaigning around the world? I thought he was running for President of the United States. Is there a New World Position open that I haven't heard about? Why is it so exciting to Democrats when one of theirs is running for world power? I thought 70 some percent of us were tired of that after the last 7 years. Where is John McCain and why isn't he in the news? He is still running for President, isn't he? And isn't he campaigning in the country in which he hopes to be elected? The pundits have had nothing good to say about McCain, except great gratitude for his war time service and respect for his POW years. Like them I appreciate his military service and admire his endurance, but I do not believe being a POW qualifies a man to be President of the United States. This 2008 election really has me convinced that the two parties are connected behind the scenes and it's time for the democrats to play their role in the ever scarier game of them against us. While we think it's Dems vs. GOP, it's really politicians vs. citizens and they are winning big time, world wide. Maybe I have missed something without a TV, but I read the news every day. I had no idea Senator Obama would be campaigning throughout the world and telling them everyone we have to unite. Where is this coming from? And he wants Europe and America to stand together against terrorists? I thought he voted NO on all the war stuff. He sounds like the current administration. He's also been to the Holy Land, prayed at the Wall, (lovely photo op, by the way) and proclaimed that Israel and the Palestinians need a two state solution. I thought that was George's plan. What gives? Here, when the reporters were covering McCain, I kept hearing about 4 more years of the same, but it is Barack Obama who sounds like the Bush doctrine will remain intact. I've been sick and tired of seven years of a President that wants to rule the world, I don't want another one. This whole Messiah complex has already worn thin.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him . . . the Revelation

No comments:

Blog Archive