Friday, July 11, 2008

Change . . . Obama Style

I've mentioned Senator Obama's campaign of change several times. Actually, I've questioned his use of the term and just what it is, he might mean when he says change. There's just too much politics as usual in his methods for me to think the change is positive, but today he gave real insight, I think, into the change he has in mind. Actually, the change was his change of mind! He has said repeatedly that the telecommunication companies that spied on Americans should not be granted immunity, but today, he was one of the Senators that voted to send that very bill to the President's desk for his signature. I wouldn't use the term flip-flop, but if he'll change this fast before he's elected, and with the promise of change coming, I'm guessing everything he's said and promised is subject to change.
. . . but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. New Testament

No comments:

Blog Archive