Friday, September 22, 2006

He's Smarter Than He Gets Credit For

You know, I think our President is a pretty smart man. I'm not saying I agree with him, but intelligence and agreement are often apples and oranges, even though his loyal followers would disagree with me. And if he isn't making all these decisions and they aren't his ideas, he has the intelligence to be listening to the ones that are thinking this stuff up. Let's consider some of his major decisions, of late. First, he managed to talk big and bluster about being an ally to everyone and all about anti-terrorism without ever getting personally involved in Israel and Lebanon. It's like he's everybody's friend, well everybody that owns oil! After the last five years, I really don't know how he pulled it off, but he did. Now, don't you wish we had elections every November to keep these gas prices in check. I did a bit of research and discovered that the oil prices last year were not as high as this year, yet gasoline was astronomical last fall. This year, however; people need to be able to afford to drive to those voting precincts. And speaking of voting precincts, I have read and heard about the photo ID required for voters. Now, I really don't see how this is addressing the illegal alien situation, but it certainly does connect a driver's license with most voters and we know most people that have a driver's license buy gasoline. See, there is a streak of brilliance running through these seemingly disconnected circumstances. I must address the comment that Hugo Chavez made the other day. I don't believe our President is the devil. He's not popular enough to be the anti-Christ. I personally believe he is a son that is doing the will of his father. The Middle East is in an absolute uproar and the foundation for the new world order is taking shape.
I always share a passage of Scripture at the end of my blogs and today it is a line of a prayer from one of the Psalms. I guess it is up to each of us and the world leaders to determine between themselves and their Creator, just which side of this prayer, they stand.
Deliver me, O YHVH, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.

No comments:

Blog Archive