Friday, May 26, 2006

Why Should I Pay for Your Choice that I Didn't Want?

I'm having trouble here, staying positive. So, I will make this short with just a couple of points and move on toward a better perspective, next time. I have a problem with hearing people whine and wanting money, when they are the ones that have made the choice to be where they are. I'm not talking about a crisis event, I'm talking about choices that render those that are whining in a substandard existence. Why do you want funding to stay there? Please explain this to me. I've read about the "poor" Palestinians and the Hamas government that's not meeting their humanitarian needs. Well, big surprise, Hamas is not that kind of organization. It's not on the same list as the Red Cross, United Way, and Unicef. Perhaps next time you hold "free elections" you might want to read about the party you're voting for. I don't mean to sound discompassionate, but why should I fund the deal, I didn't vote for them. I couldn't participate in the elections but I could read what they were saying. Nobody is funding those of us who didn't get what we wanted in our election.
Now, closer to home. Listen Katrina people, it's almost hurricane season again. I'm really not impressed that the only things you people can get your act together for, is Mardi Gras and electing the mayor that's blamed everybody he can think of for everything he can think of. I've been reading some questionable activities about the hurricane survivors, like we just can't provide enough for you people, but we don't need to bother with job fares and free rides to a place called work. Why should I fund next year's Mardi Gras? I'm not coming. And that snow machine with your funding was stupid. You're much farther south than we are, and our kids didn't see snow until February, and then only for a day. If I'm paying, I get to help decide. If you're not paying, you shouldn't be calling the shots.
Be not one of those who give their hands in an agreement, or of those who make themselves responsible for debts:

No comments:

Blog Archive