Friday, May 19, 2006

Excuse me, I have a question???????

Do you ever just want to stand in the middle of a store, or the middle of a meeting, or perhaps the middle of a religious assembling and ask, "Does anybody really know what's going on these days? I mean, do you really think we have any idea?" I've spent most of the week just questioning every news story and every circumstance I come across. How did all this confusion become security? I read that a driver of an SUV, who was suspected to be involved in illegal immigration, was shot at the busiest border crossing, but . . . he was going to Mexico. So, why, when there is such a hullabaloo about illegal immigration are we shooting at the guys going south? Hey now, here's a surprise, the runaway bride broke up with her intended. This poor guy has already been jilted on national news, and now it's news on CNN that she has called it quits with him. Is it really that slow of a news day? I was at our local MFA store, when I read an interesting notice. Due to 9/11 and the Patriot Act, the US government needs to know who is buying grain. They need to know what I am feeding my critters? Yeah, right! Then there was a notice beneath that notice dated Dec. of 2005 stating that due to the above governmental rights and authority, they needed our name, address, and phone number if we were purchasing grain. Now, my question is; what is the real reason? Are they keeping track of the animals for the next sickness fear? Are they keeping track of the survivalists that may be going back to basics? Are they just running away with intrusive demands, because they can?
Oh, and in the middle of all this spy controversy and terrorists tracking, the FBI is spending 2 weeks of their overpriced time and who knows how many kajillion dollars of our hard earned tax dollars, digging up some farmer's field or pasture because they have a tip from a reliable convict that Jimmy Hoffa is buried there. What's the deal? Whether he's dead or living it up in the Caribbean, it's been over 30 years ago. We've got other stuff going on. And it's up north, the growing season isn't going to last that long. Let the guy have his crop or his pasture. It's been over 30 years, can't it wait another 3 or 4 months?
Okay, I promised to be positive and frankly this sounds pretty cynical. So I will end on a positive note. I am absolutely positive there are other Americans thinking these same kind of questions and beginning to see there's more than meets the eye. I am positive!
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

No comments:

Blog Archive