Thursday, July 30, 2015

Possibilities

In my search for alternative news on Operation Jade Helm 15, I came across something I wasn't looking for.  Isn't that the way it goes?  To be honest, I've been just a bit more than cynical over this Operation Jade Helm 15.  With everything going on in this country, I think now is not a good time to play war games at home.  I've had a number of theories as to the real purpose of this "exercise" and even considered the possibility that there was something more ominous behind Jade Helm.  I've tripped over a couple of possibilities, but with no official media coverage, confirmation is impossible to verify.

One article at all news pipeline suggests FEMA vans are rounding up the homeless for extermination.  I am not yet that conspiranoid, but I have been wondering for several years now, with all these foreclosures and layoffs, just where are all the homeless?  I've chosen to think most are living with family, but I also know there is an actual homeless population in larger cities.  It was obvious in Joplin, until the 2011 tornado.  Since then, I haven't see the homeless so much.  Now, that I think about it, I'm not sure what happened there, but FEMA was definitely a long term presence . . .  There is now a "campground" with several FEMA trailers in it, that appears to afford freedom of movement, so I hope the drop in the homeless population has been resolved in a good way.  

As I read the article linked, when Tulsa became the topic, I couldn't help but configure a couple of dot connections.  I still am not thinking there are white vans that are crematoriums on wheels, but . . . there are cities who have reportedly rounded up their homeless to relocate them.  We know there are laws against giving food to the homeless in many cities now, and many laws about vagrancy.  I believe the first city I read about "rounding up the homeless" was somewhere in one of the Carolinas.  Now, back to Tulsa.  Tulsa stood out because of the recent sudden Wal-Mart closing for plumbing problems.  That store had it's pharmacy closed right away, as well.  I do know this first hand, as I spoke with the home office about it back in the spring.  I just can't help but wonder if the closed WalMart is housing the disappearing homeless.

Since the media has been banned from reporting, it is difficult to actually verify anything about Operation Jade Helm 15.  I've tried to follow military sites and have found what I hope is a pretty reliable news source.  If I wasn't operating the homestead, I suppose I could leave my press pass at home and "vacation" in one of the states hosting the exercise.  One report explains that Operation Jade Helm 15 is almost a "remote control" exercise, in that it is dictated by artificial intelligence from a computer program known as Jade II.  As I considered the possibilities of this, several things came to mind.  If this is the case, it doesn't really matter where the boots are on the ground . . . So, we can go either way with this.  We can get all conspiranoid and know Big Brother can show up any time any place on we the people, and that be that . . . or . . . all those Islamic camps that are reportedly known, can be dealt with, without boots on the ground!

Only time will tell which way that will go.
And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.  ~  words of Messiah

No comments:

Blog Archive