Friday, February 17, 2012

Interrupting the Regularly Scheduled Blog

I have to post two things that simply can't wait. First, I'll be adding an update today at
http://ready.blog.com and second, I'm adding a new line of product at the Land of Goshen, LLC. It's called, "Baby's Botanicals." I'm not yet sure just how extensive this will be, but last night something hit me like a ton of bricks. I make several comments about the future generation needing to be the focus, and how selfish we truly have become in this country in regard to the next generation, when a serious pang hit me. Here I am making natural products and we all know or even are women that will spend hundreds of dollars on skin care regimens and read every ingredient in all the cosmetics, then we slather commercial baby oil, all over the most sensitive skin on the planet . . . our babies. I Googled and confirmed that most baby oil is mineral based and mineral oil is a petroleum product!!! I learned in massage therapy school nearly 20 years ago to never use mineral oil on clients, as it clogs pores and traps toxins . . . And then a few years later, became a grandma and rubbed down the babies after bath with regular old baby oil. I'm so ashamed! So, with all that being said, I already have the basic stage in the works and after Sabbath, plan to unveil it at the webstore.
http://thelandofgoshen.com Our babies deserve the best!
The heaven, even the heavens, belong to Adonai: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. a Psalm of Holy Scripture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, you! I make my own, too: my own skin rebels at petroleum, and so does one of my kids.' It's so worthwhile to know what's in it-- real wealth :-)

Blog Archive