Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Book


And I'm going high-tech. I cannot believe I'm actually working on HTML and PDF, with the direction of heading for Kindle. Oh, I'm doing the very basic simple stuff, but it is happening. According to what I've read, the tutorial videos I've watched, and the agreement I made, my book should be available within 24 hours after I get it uploaded to Amazon. I still like paper books, though and we will be publishing those as well. This book has been awhile in the mulling . . . so it feels good to have it in print and will feel even better when it's available electronically. Considering the way things are going, it might just be time to ask the question: "Can We All Be Wrong?"
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but . . . a Proverb

No comments:

Blog Archive