Friday, August 25, 2006

Are We Watching the Fulfillment of Prophecy???

I have read about something today in three different places, but all on the internet, so . . . I'm ready to discuss the matter. Remember after the 2004 elections, over half of the Cabinet resigned? I found that rather interesting, considering the loyalty that was exhibited and the closeness in ideology that they all seemed to share, but one particular resignation caught my attention very quickly, due to something that had been mentioned by our President in one of the debates before the election. I remember it was in October of 2004, when he announced he had just signed the approval for the FDA's approval for the use of ID chips in people. He gave us the usual song and dance about how this would increase efficiency and you know, "keep us safe." (I just wish I could type a drumroll.) This would make it possible for doctors to have electronic records, rather than all those papers that can get lost and not read properly, and if you came into the ER unconscious, they could just scan your hand and have your history. I've warned for years that the revered sorcerers of our country would introduce the mark of the beast for our safety and convenience, and then our leader announced his approval for their intentions. What electronic records are truly going to afford us, is no papertrail to prove error, but who needs to cover that with all the doctors in politics, now and tort reform. Well, at least with doctors in politics, they have less time to inflict their ungodly practice on frightened sick people. Actually, this is a different soapbox, than I thought I was climbing on today, so I'll get back to my first point. One of the Cabinet members that resigned was Tommy Thompson from the Dept. of Health and Human Services, and he has this really interesting association with none other than the company that is producing these ID chips. Isn't that a convenient coincidence? And now, that there is a war, that nobody can get out of, VeriChip has approached the Pentagon about replacing dog tags with ID Chips? Up front and right off the bat, they are saying the soldiers would have a choice, . . . just like I have a choice to keep my shoes on at the airport? What happens if this takes place? Will this eventually become an order? Will this be explained by the recruiter? Once this is part of being in the military, how long before the rest of us will be faced with this enforced safety? I've been utterly shocked and saddened at the absolute faithfulness and trust of the people listening to and supporting all this nonsense. I am so very glad, that come judgment day, I will not have to give an account for having voted for this. And make no mistake, it was announced before the election. He announced it himself in a debate. So considering the religious base of the right wing, has the falling away begun?
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,

No comments:

Blog Archive