Thursday, February 23, 2006

Have You Heard the Good News?

Well, it is official, I have read it, even on the fair and balanced news page. Our President said, "People don't need to worry about security." Will Congress consider this latest revelation from the White House, as they address and assess the Patriot Act? For 5 years, now; we have been told to fear everything that may have once been associated with any of the 9/11 terrorists and now we have nothing to worry about.?! You know, as all the republicans have told us, President Clinton could have done something about Bin Laden when he was president, because they knew where he was or of his association. That's right, according to what I read on FOXNews, he had ties with the UAE. And just for the record, there is no record of any of the 19 terrorists of 9/11 with a passport from Iraq, we cannot however; say the same about the UAE. I hope the same people aren't investigating the port deal, that were sure of the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And while we are discussing the "informed" members of our society, I also read Rush L. and he was bantoring about; now the democrats have admitted we have an enemy. I remember John Kerry discussing that very fact in 2004 and he said, under no conditions would he outsource our security. This of course brings me to the next insufferable commentary I have endured. As the Bush followers continue to question this "political capital" spending extravaganza, they mutter their mantra, "it would have been so much worse." And to that, my response is a quote from my Grandma "WHATEVER!" I shouldn't be sarcastic, these people are truly to be pittied. They actually believe they know what is best, made the best decision in the election, and now will continue to follow blindly, yet with their best attempt at unquestioning loyalty. I am just waiting for the true Good News. I actually believe that some day, we will live under a ruler that doesn't incite fear, and truly does have our best interest at heart. I long and pray for the return of Messiah, for then we will have peace. Peace is not won in battle, it is a gift from G~d.
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER doesn't get it anymore now than it ever did. I wonder
how much Bush is getting out of this deal. After all, the Bush's and the Mideastern rulers go back
many years.
As G~d gives us so much to remind us of his presence, I feel satan has given us Bush to remind us of
his as well.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I click on your blog, I find myself nodding in agreement with a big grin across my face. It usually stays there until Igo somewhere else? Hmmmmm!

Blog Archive