Thursday, June 22, 2017

Land of the Free ???????????????????

Some time has passed since I've posted a blog.  To be honest, last year, I found myself clouded by too much anger, disgust, and disappointment to write effectively.  From the murder of Lavoy Finicum to the disrespect of the protesters of DAPL, to the Presidential campaign, the negativity just seemed suffocating and the division seemed to be an ever widening chasm.  I'd already been feeling somewhat stifled by the previous administration, the "equality agenda," and the various "phobia labels," so I rolled up my sleeves and got busy off line, for a time.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack . . . . . . . . . . . and to say I'm on my soapbox is an understatement.

In following the direction of America's health care, I've been concerned, disgusted, distrusting, and sounding the warning for years.  Without a doubt, health care will be a strong arm of the One World Order.  I made this same statement back in 1990 . . . even before I entered covenant with our Creator, I knew, the health care system was powerful without providing true health care.  How many people do any of us know that aren't on some long term prescription for a chronic condition?   The debate continues as to whether a medical chip is the mark of the beast, but consider this for just a moment.  What happens if an implanted chip is the only way to receive health care or obtain a prescription?  Will the possibility that a medical chip could be the mark of the beast, just be dismissed or rationalized?

Several naturopathic doctors who have come out against vaccinations have died in the last couple of years.  Mandated health insurance has already increased the cost of premiums for many families, and for those who have opted to pay the fine . . . it's either no health care, or completely out of pocket.  Since I left mainstream medicine years ago, based upon my spiritual convictions, the fine seemed the proper choice.  I truly believe our Creator is our Healer and He created everything we need for our health, and this seems to be a problem for Big Pharma, who appears to have the FDA in its full control.  I keep this in mind with the dangling carrot called "medical marijuana."  Cannabis is an herb, created on day 3, so for our government to control it, already seems to imply authority over our Creator.  Not a good stand, from my perspective.

The fact that our government has mandated health insurance and the Food and Drug Administration represents the best interest of Big Pharma, we the people have lost our very basic freedom.  The freedom to take care of our own G-d given bodies.

Samuel Girod is an Amish farmer, who made a few herbal products.  In the beginning, he just gave them to family and friends, but folks liked them so well, he was encouraged to sell them, and so he did.  The FDA first invaded Mr. Girod's life in 2003.  His trial ended the first week of March and he will be sentenced the end of this month.  He is facing what could be the rest of his life in prison for selling a chickweed salve and bloodroot.

Mandated health insurance is not freedom!

 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of YHUH thy G-d, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am YHUH that healeth thee.  Torah of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Blog Archive