Sunday, August 06, 2017

The Potential High Cost of High Tech

Is an RFID microchip, the mark of the beast?  I believe it is, but I also acknowledge that there could be a more subtle mark of the beast, coming to us in the future.  Theories abound, and to be honest, if it raises a check in my spirit, I'm just not going along . . . RFID raised a check in my spirit immediately, over a decade ago.  It was approved for medical applications by the FDA in 2004, and vets have microchipped animals for several years.  Now that it's available for humans for convenience, access, and purchases at work, I'm seeing red flags all around!

So, when it comes to the point of not being able to buy or sell without an RFID microchip, I'll be heading toward simple sustainability and barter . . .  I'm guessing the powers that be will still accept cash or precious metals for tax payment . . . at least for a time . . . until the one world order just takes everything, until Messiah returns!

RFID microchip, or Verichip which is now Positive ID . . . whatever it will be called to make it palatable is just not in my plans.  I realize, some are doubting that the microchip is the mark of the beast, and all I can say, is, "it may not be, but I'm not getting one."  It's just not a chance I'm willing to take.  Sadly, I do believe as folks determine they "need" it for whatever purpose, they'll simply convince themselves it "cannot be the mark of the beast."

People have already applauded the mandatory GPS in their phones, and folks can't seem to find any address without entering it in their GPS device.  I used to be very apprehensive about my address being entered into GPS and Google, but I've since taken a different view.  In the event of the grid going down, all those who blatantly insisted upon entering my address in their GPS, will be clueless without directions . . .

When I wrote the Threshold of Technocracy, I didn't think it would be going into place so quickly!

Since Verichip was first approved by the FDA, and the company has been renamed with the term "chip" now omitted, I look for microchipping to be a part of health care, fairly soon.  Since there is such a push to repeal Obamacare, any change will be applauded by at least half of this country.  The likelihood of a new bill leaving out some sort of special identity protection, in my opinion, is minuscule.  Besides with a false revival in the making, there will be plenty of folks convinced Positive ID could be beneficial in many ways.  We are such a nation of lawless loopholers, folks will probably insist upon the microchip in their left hand, based upon the passage of Scripture quoted below.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  the Revelation of Holy Scripture








No comments:

Blog Archive