Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Matter of Concern

Years ago and some time before I got on the Internet, a real concern crossed my mind. I could see technology being very instrumental in a world wide government and President Bush 41 had already mentioned the New World Order and 1000 points of light, so it didn't seem like much of a leap to connect the internet with power and control. So far, I haven't missed that call, and I'm by far not the only one that saw it coming. I'm not trying to lay this evil government of the beast, at the feet of just one American leader, either, it's been being built for my entire lifetime and history indicates, long before that. The book of Daniel clearly indicates this last earthly government will be a fashioned, composite. It's still not fully assembled yet, but it is getting close and continues to have pieces placed in every administration. I've laid the groundwork here, to get to my main point which is the connection between the internet and the Revelation 13. As more and more of our commerce and banking becomes e-transactions, and medical records have been heading there officially since 2004, I think it's time to point out my earlier concern. Everything in life is becoming connected by the world wide web, a.k.a.: www. The author of the Revelation made mention of a number 666. In Hebrew, the letters have numerical value, as well as some duplication in translation, meaning . . . The Hebrew alphabet contains only 22 letters, all consonants. The letter "Vav" when translated from the Hebrew may be rendered English to be either a "u," a "v," or a "w." The numerical value of "Vav" is 6. If the prophesied New World Order is managed and controls through technology, it really doesn't seem to be much of a stretch, to connect the Mark of the Beast, 666 to www.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

No comments:

Blog Archive